Principal fired after students were tricked into eating moose poop

Published On: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:40 AM
By: Sarah Weiss
Student who ate moose poop after being told it was chocolate covered almonds
Two eighth grade students in Canada were humiliated after they were tricked by an adult into eating the feces of a moose during a school trip - and now the director of the school has been fired in the aftermath of the dirty joke.

Principal Bob Kovachick is on leave and will not return to Walter Whyte School in Manitoba in the fall after he allegedly watched over the incident and did nothing to stop it, the news media reported.

Superintendent of Schools Scott Kwasnitza described the antics as an "ill-conceived practical joke"
and that it was a "grave mistake and the person who started this has expressed deep regret and remorse," the news media reported.

Karen's parents said their 13-year-old, who attended the canoe trip of two days, said the kids were told that the moose droppings are really chocolate covered almonds.

Kovachick was standing by while other students laughed, according to reports.

The adult who was behind the trick was not identified.


Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment