11-month-old poisoned at McDonald's after being given baby bottle full of bleach

McDonald's in London 
By: Sarah Weiss 

A baby nearly died after being given a baby bottle full of bleach at McDonald’s.

A woman gave the 11-month-old, a bottle of what smelled like bleach at a McDonald’s in London.

After drinking the liquid, the child was rushed to a hospital where he is in critical condition, police said.

The suspect is described as a heavyset woman with white hair, about 50 years old. She allegedly approached the baby in the fast food restaurant in Eltham, a district in southeast London. The boy was sitting next to his parents in a stroller Thursday afternoon. The child vomited immediately after drinking the liquid, according to the news media.

An ambulance took the boy to a nearby hospital. "Our staff treated a child who had been ill, he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in Woolwich," a spokesman for the ambulance service said. This is not the first time she gave a child a harmful substance, according to reports.

The police have reviewed surveillance images in order to find the suspect. The Metropolitan Police of Greenwich, southeast London, tweeted a warning to parents in the area. "WARNING! Last half hour. # Eltham High St. White female in her 50s gave children in strollers bleach bottles it is believed," police wrote on twitter.

During the incident, the woman was carrying a brown bag and wore black pants, black shoes and a long shirt of many colors and a black jacket, according to the news media.



Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment