Three men arrested for kidnapping and gang raping a 15-year-old girl

The three men who ganged rapped the girl 15  
By: Ryan Lee Hall 

Three men were arrested for kidnapping and gang raping a 15-year-old girl.

Alfred Kulah, 35, Mortiman Kesselly, 41 and Eddie A. Johnson, 37, were arrested on Tuesday on charges of kidnapping, rape, sexual assault of a minor, and to inflict terror or injury.

The attack on the 15-year-old girl was "brutal and heinous,“ Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said. A 15-year-old girl, who lives in North Philadelphia, was walking on the street near her father's house about 11 p.m. on Friday night. A car pulled over next to her.

There were three people in the car. One passenger jumped out from the car and grabbed the girl's right arm and pulled her toward the car. The girl fought back, that’s when a second passenger came out of the car and helped subdue her. The men pulled her into the back seat of the car and held her down so she could not see where they headed. The third man was driving the car.

The girl told police the group drove for about half an hour before they brought her into an apartment. In the house the men took turns sodomizing and raping her from Friday until Sunday, the girl said. She cried and begged them to let her go home, but they refused her request. "It was a big joke to them," Chitwood said.

At one point during her terrifying incident they took her along to McDonald's to buy food, then they took her back to the apartment. On Sunday, while the girl was in a bedroom alone, she heard their car drive away. Believing her captors had left, she ran out of the apartment and into the street.

On the street she tried to flag down passing cars, until a man in a black SUV pulled over. She was crying and asking for help. The man gave her his phone so she can call her father.

The man in the SUV drove her to her father, he then drove off, it was an emotional reunion with the distraught girl and her father and they forgot to thank the driver who helped the girl. Police are asking the Good Samaritan who helped the girl, to come forward to be interviewed.

The girl's father drove her to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where she was treated. Later they called police and reported the rape. After an interview with the girl, detectives drove her to the street where she was found. From there, she was able to locate the apartment which is located on the 500 block of Long Lane in Upper Darby.

Mortiman and Kulah both live at the apartment. The third man lives elsewhere. The girl identified all three of them through police photo arrays, according to the affidavit. When police searched the house they found, "significant forensic evidence in the apartment that there was an assault, that corroborated the girl's story, as the young girl was very credible," Chitwood said.

Police found a Toyota Solaro outside the apartment that matched the girl's description of the car used by her abductors. The car was registered to Kesselly, the affidavit states. "As tragic as the events were, she is a lucky that they didn't kill her," Chitwood said.



Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment