|The palace burning to the ground|
(Scroll down for video) Firefighters burned down a multi-million dollar home recently that once belonged to an NFL star, according to press reports.
The palace of 14,000 square feet, built by a former NFL player has been burned to the ground as part of a training exercise for firefighters, according to video uploaded to the Internet.
The luxury estate in Gretna, Nebraska, was the home of former Buffalo Bills Safety Rod Kush, which was once listed for sale for $3.6 million.
But the most beautiful mansion across Sarpy County, was set on fire yesterday morning ignited by the
Gretna Volunteer Fire Department, after the house was totally overrun by mold.
Firefighters first set on fire single rooms to practice fighting a house fire.
Finally, the entire mansion was set ablaze and a crowd of onlookers watched the house burn to the ground.
"It would cost more to mitigate the mold damage than what the house is worth," Sarpy County Assessor Dan Pittman said.